Tuesday 24 November 2015

Messages to the crew (Part 2)

Cathal D'Arcy

Des and company,
I've just checked in on your progress. You're scooting along at 7.8 kts on a heading of 248 degrees as I type this. Not a bad clip for a cruiser!  

Wishing you all well on your journey West. Fair sailing!

Julie Rowan

Hi Des, Sam, Drewry and you other boys.

As far as I can make out you are making great headway and clipping along. Well done. You seem also to be eating like Lords. Any tuna yet? A little bit of fresh sushi would go down a treat! and I bet Angela remembered to include the wasabi.
We are having very mixed weather here. It was gorgeous on Sunday, crisp with blue skies and bright sunshine. Then yesterday-grey and rainy.
Thanks for keeping all your avid followers in the loop, I for one am so glad to be watching your progress from the comforts of home, and toast your safe journey at regular intervals.

Mind yourselves.


No comments:

Post a Comment